“Art Box Workshops, after school and Saturday morning Art Club’s focus last term was on the fabulous painterly process of mono type printmaking. Our students designed their own prints using drawing and watercolours, responding to landscape, portrait, still life and abstract.
Each design was printed 3 times, and required 3-4 separate prints of colour.
Basia and I worked together helping our students create an immense body of work. A portfolio of the best prints was then put together in a hand bound book made by our students”. – Julia
Our student’s skills were enhanced in
- Drawing a self portrait, still life landscape and abstract.
- Painting using watercolours.
- Creating a monoprint using the correct paints and application method.
- The use of registration with each colour layer.
- Learning how to edit their portfolio of sixteen (16) artworks created by each student.
- Creating a hand bound book of their favorite edited works.
Art Box Workshops provides four art classes per week.
Neutral Bay studio, Saturday mornings Monday and Tuesday afternoon ,
Earlwood studio. Thursday afternoon
We are taking bookings now for term 4, “Landscape drawing and painting”.
Take a look at our short video about our after school classes, click here